A Question of Balance
This guide helps Chairs to explore and strengthen the relationship they have with their CEO.
As Chair, building and maintaining a successful relationship with your CEO is a key part the role. But it's not always a simple task. Each relationship is complex, dynamic and unique. It is vital that Chairs recognise the importance of the relationship and invest time, energy and effort in making it a success.
What does the guide cover?
- identifies what is needed at key stages in the Chair-CEO relationship
- explores nine key themes where the Chair needs to strike the right balance
- encourages Chairs to be emotionally aware
- offers insights from research
- provides pointers for when things go wrong.
Who is it for?
The guide is intended primarily for Chairs, both new and highly experienced, but will also be useful to Vice Chairs, trustees, CEOs and governance advisers.
How to get a print copy
Please email us if you would like to buy a print copy for £25 (+ £3.50 for postage and packing). Members receive a 20% discount.
Download A Question of Balance