Some of our resources are available only to members. Members can access them by logging in and selecting “Members area” on the main menu.
Our resources for members
Member only resources include:
- Effectiveness of charity Chairs – a full copy of our literature review which looks at academic research into the characteristics and factors affecting the effectiveness of charity Chairs
- Useful reading lists to help you carry out your role as Chair
- Chairs’ briefings – written specifically for Chairs to give a short overview of a topic and to identify key things for you as Chair to understand, think about or do. Our briefings include:
- Boards and human emotions
- Charity accounts in sixty minutes
- Charities, campaigning and elections
- Equality and diversity from rhetoric to reality
- Fraud – the invisible risk
- How interims can help you face a crisis or major change.
Interested in becoming a member?
Find out more about membership of the Association of Chairs.