Pensions: getting to grips with auto-enrolment
Following our successful event last year on pensions our partner Punter Southall are kindly hosting a lunch for Chairs which focuses exclusively on pension auto-enrolment. Having supported many employers through their staging projects, Punter Southall has a good grasp of the surprises, pitfalls and finer detail in the legislation and the essential features of a compliant auto-enrolment solution. The session will cover the key points Chairs need to know about auto-enrolment and will help them to;
- Ensure compliance with legislation and process efficiency
- Avoid financial and reputational risks
- Appreciate the complexity and lead-in time necessary
- Review automatic re-enrolment – if you have already staged, are you sure you got it right?
- Ensure you are prepared, if you are a small employer yet to stage
- Avoid common pitfalls
This event is for Chairs and Vice Chairs. Lunch will be served from 12.30- 1.00pm followed by presentations and discussion.
Priority booking for members, we will admit non-members only if space is available. Please register your interest, places will be confirmed nearer the time.
12:15 pm - 2:00 pm