We are forward thinking and aim to deliver value to our members by providing information, commissioning research, enabling peer support, networking and developing standards of best practice in governance.
Our vision is of effective Chairs who are recognised and valued for their leadership of the Board in delivering impact.
Our mission is to invest in the development of Chairs by:
- Providing support and challenge and fostering peer networking;
- Creating and disseminating new knowledge through research, analysis and exchange;
- Assuring standards, generating self-regulation and offering professional development;
- Giving voice to Chairs and championing their role and contribution to the effectiveness of their boards and organisations.
We aim to be:
- Intellectually challenging
- Creative and innovative
- Committed to peer learning
- Inclusive and collaborative.
We aim NOT to be: