AoC is committed to providing an excellent service to its members, the wider chairing community and to other stakeholders working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. We welcome feedback on what we are doing well and what we can improve. We routinely ask for feedback on our events and our publications. If you have feedback for us please contact us at email@example.com
If things go wrong
We aim to deliver quality, value for money and results to everyone we work with. Despite our best endeavours we may not always achieve this. In these circumstances we want to ensure our customers and partner agencies have access to an effective complaints policy.
Our commitment to you:
- We will ensure you know how to complain by publishing a complaints policy that is easy to access and easy to understand.
- We will listen to you and seek to understand the cause of your complaint.
- We will respond quickly and show commitment to resolving the issue in partnership with you.
- We are committed to fairness and transparency when dealing with complaints
- We are committed to using feedback to learn and improve.
You can read our full complaints policy here.